Saturday, August 7, 2010

Favorite Local Creek

Colorado Fly Fishing Reports

My buddy over at Colorado Fly Fishing Reports just had a good post about our local creek here. Sure Colorado is filled with blue ribbon rivers and some of the most famous fly fishing spots in the world. But Boulder Creek is a small slice of heaven. I mean small. It at it's widest is probably 12 feet wide (runoff not withstanding). It has helped me to become a very accurate short range caster.

His post got me thinking that I have not posted in a while and I wanted to remind everyone that it doesn't always have to be about the trophy fish. Sometimes just hopping on the local creek and catching 10 6" fish can be a blast.

I urge anyone out there reading this to post their favorite little creek, either in comments or email me. Hell pictures would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment